Rain Guard Rain Crete
Rain Crete is an SBR based polymer modified cementitious water proofing system. The Rain Crete polymer , when mixed with cement will provide the unique solution to all problems related to water leakage and it protects from severe fungus ,salt penetration, or environmental attack in the following structures.
- Roof Slab, Parapet, Terrace, Balconies.
- Basements, Retaining Walls, Tunnels etc.
- Bathroom and any floor to dampness
- Against corrosion and salt attacks
- Water Tanks or swimming pools
- General concrete repair
- Solid Content - 55%(Minimum)
- PH 8-9
When mix with the cement, will provide better adhesive properties, impact resistance, flexural strength, and thin section fragility when compared with ordinary cement mortar.
- RAIN Crete inerease the plasticity of concrete and cement.
- Provided a tough and hard surface with water proofing.
- Resistant to salt panetration
- Resistant to UV rays, mild acids to strong alkalies.
- No health hazards to workmen.
- Can be applied on horizontal as well as vertical surfaces.
How to Works
It is well accepted fact that the damage skin or flesh of human body is only replaced with the skin or flesh of similar body. Likewise damaged cementations concrete or mortar should always be replaced by same kind of material. But cement particularly is having poor adhesive properties, low flexural and impact strength and mainly thin section fragility. Addition of acrylic polymer RAIN CRETE into cement acts as a bonding agent and forms a hard impermeable film which prevents not only water and fume but also allow the structure to breathe. This film , unlike all other existing conventional materials is flexible enough to take care of the thermal movement of structure and protects from severe attacks during all seasons.
The area to be coated must be sound clean,and free from oils, grease,or any other surface contaminates. Remove any loose material by scraping, chipping, mechanical abrasion Or any other suitable method. Visible cracks or any porous substrate are to be filled or lavelled by using filler. The prepared surface is to be adequately saturated with water atleast one hour before application, but leave no puddle of water. Cleanning of salt attacked area can be thoroughly washed Muretic acid followed by copious water till neutral to litmus. Excellent surface preparation will ensure superior water proofing, excellent bonding & economic coverage.
Take 1 part by weight of RAIN CRETE into a clean container and then add gradually 2 parts by weight of fresh cement under continuous mixing till a lump free pintable consistency is achieved. NEVER ADD LIQUID INTO THE CEMENT.
The slurry made by the above method is to be applied by a wide flat brush or broom across the prepared area uniformly. Apply the second coat of the freshly mixed slurry soon after the first coat is air dried sufficiantly (Normally 3 to 6 hours ) . Stirr frequently during use to offset settlement. NEVER USE A PREPARED SLURRY MORE THAN 30 MINUTES OLD.
Rain Crete composite slurry system does not require continuous wet curing or ponding but it is recommended only after 24 hours of final coat application sprinkling of water or a cover with a plastic sheet to minimize the rapid surface drying due to heat or air drying for next three days.
Two or more coat of Rain Crete composite slurry are always recommended for longer durability & effective water proofness.
The above systems are generally forms a hard and flexible film. To protect the film for a longer period ( in case of roof slab or pedestrian movement areas) , it is always advisable to lay a thin section of lean concrete with proper slope.
During initial curing surface should be protected from traffic, abrasion, rains etc.
During wet curing surface should not be left dry at any point of time.
- Base : Emulsified SBR Based
- Appearance : White ,Milky Liquid
- Shelf Life : One year if unopened and stored properly.
- Toxicity : Non toxic but avoid inhalation
- Health and Safety : Non toxic, non inflammable, ecofriendly
- Packing : 5 kg & 20 kg Containers.
- Acrylic Coating
- Heat Reflective Coating
- Polymer Modified Coating
- Rubberised Waterproof Coating
- Silicon Coating
- Epoxy Flooring
- Epoxy Anti Corrosive Painting
- Terrace Garden Services
- Waterproofing Treatment Solution
- Roof Waterproofing Treatment
- Basement Waterproofing Treatment
- Swimming Pools